Why Our Translation Quality Is So High
Leave the checking up to our staff who are well-versed in the linguistic and IT fields. We have accumulated a great deal of know-how about delivering a top -notch product over the years, and our staff who fully understand the content will be in charge of translation and proofreading. Localization consultation is also available.
We can guarantee consistency between terms and writing styles by using translation memory software like Trados. Furthermore, we can perform automatic, side by side, technical, and native checks in different stages with our own tools to find mistranslations or missing translations. Doing so makes our translations sound natural while remaining easy to read.
Examples of Past Translations
- Windows Development Tools manual for a large software company in the USA (English > Japanese)
- Engineering support homepage for a large software company in the USA (English > Japanese)
- Large IT company’s software development and middleware manual (English > Japanese) and server hardware manual (Japanese > English)
- Web help page for a large IT company (Japanese > English)
- Server presentation materials for a large IT company (Japanese > English)
- Tochigi Prefecture software and precision manufacturing company’s operation manual (Japanese > English)
Rates are calculated according to the target language, character/word count, the basic rate per character/word for the target language, and the contents of the translation.
Visit our automated cost estimate page for a quick, free quote.
Basic rates (excluding tax)
|Japanese-English||¥14 per character (e.g., 400 characters would be ¥5,600)|
|English-Japanese||¥23 per word (e.g., 200 words would be ¥4,600)|
|In case of HTML and XML files||An additional 5% is added to the above rate for HTML and XML files|
|For contracts||Please visit the legal translation page.|
Click here for rates for other languages, translation-related DTP, and other options.
Machine translation + post-edit
Click here (Japanese) for more information about our know-how in using machine translation to reduce costs, our past translations with machine translation and post-editing.
Internationalization is a process of converting software to be independent of language and locality. This should be done at an early stage of development to enable localization later. However, this process is not yet popular because of its high costs. Another option is to undertake internationalization at the same time as localization, and we can also offer you comprehensive help with this process. Feel free to consult us about your needs.
- Project management / translation / proofing (English to Japanese)
- ¥ 4,000- (per hour)